- Outlander season 5 premieres February 16 on Starz.
- Claire Fraser, as well as several other characters, time travel throughout the series by passing through a stone at a place called Craigh na Dun.
- You can visit standing stone circles in Scotland and around the world.
- visit Outlander locations on your own private tour
- phone 07305-294773 for tour details
- unique Lallybroch gifts collection
Claire Beauchamp Randall never would’ve met her true love, if she hadn’t put her hands on a magical rock. Craigh na Dun, the site of an ancient stone circle in the Scottish Highlands, is an iconic place in the world of Outlander,
In the very first episode, Claire visits Craigh na Dun to pick flowers while on vacation; moments later, she’s transported from 1945 to 1743 after tumbling through a Craigh na Dun stone that turns out to be a portal of sorts. Eventually, we learn that Claire isn’t the only time traveler on the show, and there are at least two other standing stone portals in the world.
Outlander‘s success has been great for tourism in Scotland, where the majority of the show’s five seasons have been filmed. And while we’re all pretty clear on the fact that time travel isn’t possible, no one could blame a person for wanting to visit Craigh na Dun themselves…you know, just to make sure there’s not a Jamie-esque soulmate waiting on the other side.
Take a look at our unique range of Lallybroch gifts including face masks, prints, throw pillows , t-shirts, phone cases , stickers and lots more featuring Outlander film locations 50 different photo gifts