The Fuji Finepix S200EXR is one of the new generation of bridge cameras with a superzoom – from 28 mm to 430 mm . Fuji S200EXR , pre-used , good condition. The camera is now sold
* 12MP Superzoom camera with versatile 14.3x Fujinon lens;Switchable EXR sensor with 3 priority modes: High Resolution, Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity;EXR AUTO combining Scene Recognition and 3 EXR priority modes to optimise for 6 different scenes;NEW Pro Focus mode: create professional looking shots with a shallow depth of field;Aperture and Shutter priority for creative control and JPEG and RAW capture * Switchable EXR sensor with 3 priority modes: High Resolution, Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity * EXR AUTO combining Scene Recognition and 3 EXR priority modes to optimise for 6 different scenes * NEW Pro Focus mode: create professional looking shots with a shallow depth of field * Aperture and Shutter priority for creative control and JPEG and RAW capture
NUMBER OF EFFECTIVE PIXELS: 12 million pixels
CCD SENSOR: 1/ 1.6-inch Super CCD EXR
STORAGE MEDIA: Internal memory (approx. 47MB)?/ SD memory card/ SDHC memory card
FILE FORMAT: Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.2), (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible), Movie: AVI (Motion JPEG) with sound, Audio: WAVE format, monaural sound
LENS: Fujinon 14.3 X Optical zoom lens, F2.8 (W) – F5.3 (T)
LENS FOCAL LENGTH: f=7.1mm -101.5mm (equivalent to 30.5-436mm)
DIGITAL ZOOM: Approx 2x (Up to 28.6x when combined)
APERTURE: F2.8/F11 (wide), F5.3/F11 (telephoto)
SUPER MACRO: Approx. 1cm to 1m
SENSITIVITY: Auto/Auto (3200)/Auto (1600)/Auto (800)/Auto (400)/Equivalent to ISO100/200/400/800/1600/3200/6400*/12800* (Standard Output Sensitivity), Number of recorded pixels: ISO6400: “M” or “S”, ISO12800: “S” only
EXPOSURE CONTROL: TTL 256-zones metering
The Fuji Finepix S200EXR . Price £260 – Save over £100 on this camera – Fuji S200EXR , pre-used , immaculate condition, free UK delivery
Private tours Edinburgh offer a wide range of tours of Scotland’s castles , film locations and landscapes – visit Outlander , Monty Python and Outlander film locations.
Lallybroch Outlander is the ancestral home of Outlander star Jamie Fraser – real life Midhope Castle is just 25 minutes from Edinburgh.
This tour visits Lallybroch – Midhope Castle, Blackness Castle ( Fort William ) and Linlithgow Palace ( Wentworth Prison )
Tours start at 10 am . Our private group tours take up to four people to three Outlander filming locations. We also offer bespoke private tours with the option of choosing your own itinerary .
Tours start from locations in Edinburgh or Glasgow .
Normal pickup point is Edinburgh/ Glasgow city centre , your hotel or the airport .
Other pickup points can be arranged .
- Lallybroch – Midhope Castle, ancestral home of Jamie Fraser
- Linlithgow Palace – Wentworth Prison
- Blackness Castle
- half day Outlander tour
- Take in unique views of three historic castles featured in Outlander
- Small private group tour with up to of four people
- The Kelpies are the largest equine sculptures in the world.
- Private tours of Falkirk’s greatest attractions
- Falkirk tours available five days a week .
Doune Castle pictures , Doune featured in Monty Python , Game of Thrones and Outlander
Glentana – airport transfers from Edinburgh to Glasgow Airport
Outlander tours , tour the real film locations used in Outlander, including Lallybroch and Castle Leoch
Kelpies tours, visit the amazing 30 metre high Kelpies in Falkirk
Falkirk tours and transfers, visit the Kelpies and the Falkirk Wheel, two unique attractions connected by the Union Canal